COVID-19 POLICY AT OTTAWA MEDISPA WESTBORO
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Please do not come into the spa if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- • Fever, NEW onset cough, running nose, nasal congestion, muscle aches, diarrhea, pink eye, shortness of breath, nausea, headache, chills, loss of sense of smell or taste, vomiting, abdominal pain, sore throat.
- • Please do not come into the spa if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive over the prior 2 weeks, you yourself have tested positive for COVID19 or you have been in contact with someone who has travelled outside Canada in the last 2 weeks.
- • You must be wearing a Mask to enter Ottawa MediSPA for all appointments.
- • Once you have arrived at our location, please contact/call us from your car and the receptionist will advise you when to come in.
- • If you are not comfortable leaving your coat in our lobby, please leave it in your vehicle. Please put keys, cellphones, wallets/bags away as it lowers the risk of surface cross contamination.
- • We ask that you use the washroom prior to coming in for your appointment. Our facilities may be used only when absolutely necessary.
- • Once you enter the building, you will disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer.
- •Your visit details will be logged and kept on file.
- • *If you are feeling unwell please contact the Spa to re-schedule your appointment *