COVID-19 POLICY AT OTTAWA MEDISPA ALTA VISTA
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
Please do not come into the spa if you are experiencing any of these symptoms:
- • Fever, NEW onset cough, running nose, nasal congestion, muscle aches, diarrhea, pink eye, shortness of breath, nausea, headache, chills, loss of sense of smell or taste, vomiting, abdominal pain, sore throat.
- • Please do not come into the spa if you have been in contact with anyone who has tested positive over the prior 2 weeks, you yourself have tested positive for COVID19 or you have been in contact with someone who has travelled outside Canada in the last 2 weeks.
- • You must be wearing a Mask to enter Ottawa MediSPA for all appointments.
- • Once you have arrived at our location, please contact/call us from your car and the receptionist will advise you when to come in.
- • Winter Protocol: We have provided a commercial coat rack for your use. Kindly hang your coat between the rubber bands and please feel free to use a pair of our sanitized slippers for your use while within the spa.
- • If you are not comfortable leaving your coat in our lobby, please leave it in your vehicle. Please put keys, cellphones, wallets/bags away as it lowers the risk of surface cross contamination.
- • We ask that you use the washroom prior to coming in for your appointment. Our facilities may be used only when absolutely necessary.
- • Once you enter the building, you will disinfect your hands with hand sanitizer.
- • A team member will pre-screening all clients for COVID-19 symptoms and take your temperature with a touchless thermometer. Your temperature must be 37.3°C Celsius/99.14F Fahrenheit or below in order to be treated in our Spa.
- • You will be required to read and sign an “Informed COVID-19 Treatment Consent form” and your visit details will be logged and kept on file.
- • LIMIT TALKING: This is a very difficult one for us as we love to get to know you/catch up with our existing clients but in order to reduce the amount of aerosols, droplets, and airborne spread and exposure, we must ask that talking is kept to a minimal.
- • *If you are feeling unwell please contact the Spa to re-schedule your appointment *